Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sirena Design Manifesto


As a freelance graphic design artist and social media marketer, it is my goal to 'connect culture with commerce'. I am fine artist trained, and full of entrepreneur know-how and marketing savviness. My background  lends itself well in developing effective yet creative marketing material and social network connections for my clients. We have entered a new era of economics where marketing, business and art merge as one via the world wide web. It is crucial to embrace the 21st century and its' evolving system of commerce. Global connections and an international economy bring opportunities along with many possibilities. As a graphic designer and social media marketer, I act as an intermediary between the virtual and physical worlds. Let me help you take your vision and business to the next level of manifestation.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment